More importantly, today was Thanksgiving.
I hate big Thanksgivings. I want my Thanksgiving day routine in my old house:
- Wake Up
- Smell Mom baking two turkeys for me and our guests. One is a smoked Butterball from Sam's Club.
- Mom invites (maximum) of 4 guests to help us eat the two turkeys. This year there were two extras.
- I watch part of the Lions game
- We all talk about how awesome the spread is. Two turkeys, two kinds of potatoes, two kinds of rice, 2 kinds of beans, a pie, two cakes, pumpkin bread, and 5 people to eat it all.
- We all proceed to eat from about 2pm until about 10pm.
- In the middle of this I sneak out somewhere between first and second dessert course to check the Lions score (losing), falling asleep
- Alge comes over for 3rd dessert
- Lots of dishwashing and more eating after the guests leave.
Yeah. I'm happy. Waterbed time.