Saturday, December 02, 2006

I Picked My Guitar Up Today. . . Now What Should I Play?

For those of you who have an understanding of music I like, I put new strings on the ol' guitar today. First time in 3 years.

Started plucking out a couple songs, and realized all the songs I know are 3 years old or more.

What should I sing?

I would like recommendations for current pop songs that would make for good acoustic guitar arrangements. . . and also some standards.


AS REFERENCE: I tried "Behind these hazel eyes" by Kelly Clarkson but the range was pretty crazy, and it didn't quite have the 'zing' acoustically that Hit Me Baby One More Time has

ALSO, I plucked out ALL OF ME (loosely based on the Willie Nelson version) and that seemed to work for me pretty good.

Serious answers only -- or if you're going to mock please have some serious reference along with.

No comments: