Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Must. . . Limit . . . Arousal . . . of . . . Inner . . . Dork . . . .

Laughing out loud at http://www.hipsterotica.com/ , hopefully for most of the right reasons. An excerpt:

"We leave the double deuce secret show and head to beauty bar where we do a shot of fernet. you look so hot in your new "feelings are boring, kissing is awesome" tee shirt and i'm really glad you decided to get rid of that ridiculous faux hawk - it was so 2003. the rapture comes on the jukebox and with a knowing look, you grab my hand and lead me to the men's bathroom we lock the bathroom door & i undo your NES controller belt buckle that i made for you last weekend at the craft mafia meet up . . . you undo my knock off alexander mcqueen skull scarf from it's perfectly tousled knot and proceed to blindfold me with it . . . ."


In COMPLETELY UNRELATED NEWS, I will be going to see DRAGONFORCE this Friday. HELL YEAH!

INDIE ROCKERS SUCK! POWER METAL RULES!

No comments: