Friday, August 18, 2006

Snakes on a Plane is Exactly What You'd Expect. . . So It's Good





I tell ya, they don't make em like the used to. . . at least not until SNAKES ON A PLANE. I swear I'm riding around in Alge's old Saab with Bender in the summer of 1989 with nothing to do but watch videos on VHS and go to University Park Mall when I see this. It's got everything you'd want out of a movie called Snakes on a Plane starring Samuel L. Jackson, and very little that you don't. So there you go.


My babies all grows up! Katz was the associate producer of Snakes on a Plane! Shoutouts!


Also, kudos to Gibby for getting me an invite to the premiere at Mann's Chinese theatre (My favorite movie joint in L.A.) at the last minute! Yippee! Snakes! Planes!


Now. . . off to Vegas. . . .

No comments: